"Less is more"


Wow! I can't believe it has been a long time since I post an outfit on my blog. Time flies when you are a mommy full time of a 15 month toddler that goes everywhere and needs my hole attention. 
It's been kind of hard lately finding some time to take the pictures of some of my looks, believe me, my head is all in this crazy boy that I love immensely and I've been out of inspiration. 
My style has change a lot and lucky me that simpler yet classic -but trendy- style is in full mode right now. This trend is called normcore and you can google it to see what I am talking about. 
Sneakers are my go to pair now, in all their styles for my everyday. And this -comeback- look represents me today, with my new lifestyle as a mommy... Yeap, minus the white jacket when on duty. 

See you soon on another post! 

   ******** 
No puedo creer que ha pasado tanto tiempo desde mi último post. Créanme que el tiempo pasa volando cuando eres mamá a tiempo completo y con mi hijito de 15 meses que corre por todos lados y necesita mi atención completa. 
Ha sido difícil encontrar tiempo para mi y poder tomar fotos últimamente, mi cabeza está enfocada en este niñito al que amo inmensamente y se me había ido la inspiración para los looks.
Mi estilo ha cambiado montón y para mi suerte este estilo mas simple y clásico esta en Tendencia, se llama Normcore y pueden buscar en Google para que sepan de que hablo. 
Las zapatillas son mis pares favoritos para mis looks de todos los días. Y este último look representa mi yo de ahora en mi nuevo estilo de vida...Menos el blazer blanco cuando estoy ocupada como mamá de Domenic.

Gracias por visitar el blog hoy! Nos vemos en otro post





Ps. Sorry for the low quality on the pictures, my son likes the funny buttons on the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por dejar tu comentario!