Denim shirt


We did those picture a while ago and forgot to post them on my blog. A very casual outfit you can wear anytime.
I was trying the trend I've been seen everywhere where you use your shirt tied over your waist or hips, a trend that transport me back to the past, 90's and all their glory. 
My style is not grunge, so I had to give the outfit a little twist using feminine shorts and my favorite sandals of the Summer -wich you are probably already tired of seen in almost every outfit post- .

***

Hicimos estas fotos algún tiempo atrás y me olvide por completo de subirlas al blog. Un outfit muy casual como para usar cualquier día. 
Estaba probando esta tendencia que vemos por todos lados, en la que usan la blusa amarrada sobre la cintura o caderas, una tendencia que me transporta a los 90's y toda su gloria.
Mi estilo no es grunge, así que tuve que adaptarla a mi usando unos shorts femeninos y unas sandalias con taco ancho que son mis favoritas, pero que probablemente están cansadas de ver en casi todos los outfit post del verano. 




I am wearing...
Qupid sandals via zooshoo.com
Forever 21 shorts and top

1 comment:

Gracias por dejar tu comentario!